Online Music Ensemble concert

Angelica Allen a26allen at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 13 14:44:00 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
Please join us tomorrow for our very first online Ensemble concert, featuring music from Gershwin to Gibbons to Mozart.  Students from all six faculties participate in our ensembles.  Here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4fmibjDGek
The video will remain up after the premiere.

[cid:image001.png at 01D73073.6FE37970]

Sincerely,

Angelica

Angelica Allen
Music Ensemble & Concert Coordinator
University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
A26allen at uwaterloo.ca

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishnaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract<http://www.sixnations.ca/LandsResources/HaldProc.htm>, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.