Chamber Choir concert premieres tonight at 7pm

Angelica Allen a26allen at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Dec 8 11:53:48 EST 2021

Please join us for our first of five End of Term online  concert for Fall 2021.  You can enjoy the chat during the premiere tonight, or watch it at your leisure over the holidays.  Here is the link to the video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S21rj9u2RIA   the description and full program are on our events page:  https://uwaterloo.ca/music/events/chamber-choir-end-term-concert-fall-2021
We are thrilled to be able to sing in person again.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7EC29.FC21D950]

Sincerely,

Angelica

Angelica Allen
Music Ensemble & Concert Coordinator
University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
(519)885-0220  Ext 24256
A26allen at uwaterloo.ca

The University of Waterloo is situated on The Haldimand Tract - land promised to ‎the Haudenosaunee of the Six Nations of the Grand River and within the territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabe, and Haudenosaunee peoples.