Reminder: First Noon Hour concert/lecture is tomorrow

Angelica Allen a26allen at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 26 13:51:47 EST 2021

Hello UWaterloo people,
If like me you are a tad stir crazy and in need of spiritual/musical renewal, please join us for tomorrow’s Noon Hour concert/lecture.
https://uwaterloo.ca/music/events/noon-hour-concert-still-singing-women-composers-and-voices

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6F3EA.62C45860]

Angelica

Angelica Allen
Music Ensemble & Concert Coordinator

University of Waterloo Department of Music
Conrad Grebel University College
A26allen at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:A26allen at uwaterloo.ca>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of ‎ the Attawandaron (Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes ten kilometres on each side of the Grand River.