GBDA Unlock: Virtual Student Gallery

Katherine Prospero katherine.prospero at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 10 13:41:13 EST 2021

There's no doubt that 2020 has been a crazy and challenging year. A large chunk of that year was spent with us in lockdown. The experience of being locked up in our houses during a pandemic has led us to seek some sort of escape. And for many students at the School of Interaction Design and Business, that escape was unlocked by art.

The Creators Collective is showcasing over 150 art pieces in a variety of mediums, from over 50 artists within our Stratford Campus community who have shown us how they unlocked their creativity. Take the opportunity to see what our students can create in and outside of school and check out this year's gallery!

Registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unlock-2021-tickets-142452662749?keep_tld=1