FLUX opening event link updated

Lois Andison landison at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 26 16:05:25 EDT 2021

Dear All

Very sorry for a second email.
There is a change to the FLUX exhibition opening announcement - the link to the live event has been updated.

LINK TO ACCESS THE RECEPTION :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnr4NJWCkTE<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnr4NJWCkTE&fbclid=IwAR24DfKvoR4AYOHV3RPMYwYpvBbefns-muqC89Pf6aCxldMXlcgmYnhhZDw>
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mnr4NJWCkTE/maxresdefault_live.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnr4NJWCkTE&fbclid=IwAR24DfKvoR4AYOHV3RPMYwYpvBbefns-muqC89Pf6aCxldMXlcgmYnhhZDw>

Flux Exhibition Opening<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnr4NJWCkTE&fbclid=IwAR24DfKvoR4AYOHV3RPMYwYpvBbefns-muqC89Pf6aCxldMXlcgmYnhhZDw>
Welcome to the Flux Exhibition Opening! During this stream, we will be celebrating the hard work of our graduating Fine Arts students, and all their hard wor...
www.youtube.com

This link will be live MARCH 27th at 6:00PM - 8:00PM

If you have any problems, you can also enter the event through https://www.facebook.com/uwflux

The website www.uwflux.com<http://www.uwflux.com> launches at noon tomorrow.
Tune in to this years Fine Arts Graduation Thesis Show, where members of the graduating class exhibit a body of work that has been worked towards through their entire undergrad.
This event is open to the public and will include artists talks from exhibiting artists as well as Q&A sessions, a curators award, and MORE!

all the best,
Lois

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
lois andison
Associate Professor
Department of Fine Arts
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W.
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1
landison at uwaterloo.ca <mailto:landison at uwaterloo.ca>
www.loisandison.com <http://www.loisandison.com/>

I acknowledge that I am working on the traditional territory of ‎the Attawandaron (also known as Neutral), Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.