SWORDC seminar: Dr. Jennifer Robson, Carleton University - Fri, Nov 26 at 2pm

Lynn Skelly lynn.skelly at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 22 16:34:24 EST 2021

The UW Research Data Center (SWORDC<https://uwaterloo.ca/southwestern-ontario-research-data-centre/>) research seminar series this Fall is thrilled to welcome Dr Jennifer Robson<https://carleton.ca/politicalmanagement/people/jennifer-robson/>, Professor of Political Management at Carleton University on Friday, November 26th (2pm-3:30pm). For this virtual talk, Dr. Robson will be presenting her recent work on the demographics of Tax Non-filers titled:
"Who doesn’t file a tax-return? Estimates of non-filing and implications for measuring and addressing poverty”. The paper can be found here: https://www.utpjournals.press/doi/full/10.3138/cpp.2019-063.

Please share with your colleagues and graduate students who may be interested in the seminar. We ask that you register for the seminar to receive the seminar link later this week - you can fill out the registration form on our website<https://uwaterloo.ca/southwestern-ontario-research-data-centre/swordc-seminar-registration>. This registration will also allow us to notify you about future events that SWORDC offers. For the event page, please use this link: https://uwaterloo.ca/southwestern-ontario-research-data-centre/events/swordc-seminar-dr-jennifer-robson.

As always, you can sign up for our newsletter<https://uwaterloo.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=3e091b5c489fb092d6703d1d7&id=b25b88aee6>. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Lluis<mailto:slluis at uwaterloo.ca>, SWORDC Director.

Best,

Lynn Skelly (she/her)
SWORDC Administrative Coordinator
Economics Undergraduate Advisor/Coordinator

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples.