Registration OPEN W3+ Circle on Feb 23

Waterloo Womxn and Nonbinary Wednesdays w3plus at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 8 10:37:35 EST 2022

Dear Arts Colleagues

The W3+ Coordinating Crew is excited to announce that registration is open for our first-ever W3+ Circle. W3+ Circle is a day-long schedule of sessions for W3+ to come together in circle. It will take place during Reading Week on February 23, 2022 from 9 am to 5 pm. W3+ Circle is open to all womxn and nonbinary graduate students, post-docs, staff, and faculty at the University of Waterloo. For descriptions of the Circles, check out our full schedule<https://sway.office.com/RmL456WAeAxgR5lM> and register here<https://forms.office.com/r/q0FdM47K8R>. There is limited space in some Circles so please register soon.

I would like to call your attention to our Arts colleagues whose work may be of interest to you. Lynne Sargent, Carla Fehr, and Katy Fulfer will be hosting “Visiting Omelas: A Science Fiction Reading Circle”; Katy Fulfer will be hosting “Dancing, Love, Resistance”; and Naila Keleta-Mae will be part of a plenary circle “Blackness in Academia from Multiple Perspectives.”

We hope you will join us in learning about our Arts colleagues’ research and work.

Kim Hong