Networked Digital Identities and Communities Feb. 16.

Elizabeth Rogers em2rogers at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 14 13:10:34 EST 2022

Happy Monday, everyone!  Shared on behalf of the Co-Directors of the Feminist Think Tank, a qCollaborative initiative.

Thank you for your attendance and wonderful questions at our last session on Conceptual Frameworks for Networked Feminisms with Tara L. Conley, Melissa Brown, and Helena Suárez Val. We would like to remind you of the upcoming session on Networked Digital Identities and Communities with Adan Jerreat-Poole, Ace J. Eckstein, and Elizabeth Nathanson on February 16, 2022 from 5:30pm-7:00pm Eastern Time. This session explores the relationships between keywords for crip feminists, queer and trans digital counterpublic formation, and the role of memes in community formation. ASL interpretation and live captioning will be available.

Register for the second session here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/speaker-series-session-2-networked-digital-identities-and-communities-tickets-262140217447?aff=erelexpmlt<https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/networked-feminisms-speaker-series-88669>

Please reach out to Brianna Wiens (biwiens at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:biwiens at uwaterloo.ca>) or Shana MacDonald (shana.macdonald at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:shana.macdonald at uwaterloo.ca>) with any questions you might have.

Looking forward to our discussions on Wednesday!