Digital Activism in Practice event March 14 (Networked Feminisms Speaker Series #3)

Elizabeth Rogers em2rogers at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Mar 11 13:14:36 EST 2022

Hi everyone, the final event in the Networked Feminisms Speaker Series is coming up this Monday. See details below from our colleagues at the Feminist Think Tank (a qCollaborative initiative):

Thank you for your attendance and questions at our last two Networked Feminisms sessions! We would like to remind you of the upcoming session on Digital Activism in Practice with Angela Smith, Radhika Gajjala, Sujatha Subramanian, and Leandra Hernandez on March 14, 2022, from 2 pm - 3:30 pm Eastern Time. This session explores the impacts of technology on diasporic community, reproductive justice, and racial justice. ASL interpretation and live captioning will be available.

Register for the third session here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/speaker-series-session-3-digital-activism-in-practice-tickets-288846185717

Please reach out to Brianna Wiens (biwiens at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:biwiens at uwaterloo.ca>) with any questions you might have.

Looking forward to our discussions on Monday!