Waterloo at 100 consultations next week

Elizabeth Rogers em2rogers at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Sep 22 14:56:11 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We know this isn’t the usual type of event you see in Arts Announce, but we suspect many of you will have some good insights! We’ve been asked to help promote the Waterloo at 100 consultations with the president next week. It would be great to see some Arts representation. (Though we hope to see you at the Indigenous Speakers Series event on Monday too!)

There’s an in-person and virtual option, depending on your preference. Co-op students are welcome too.

Details follow if you’re interested.

Have a good rest of the day,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Rogers
Communication Officer
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo

______

Hi everyone,

Please encourage people to register for the upcoming Waterloo at 100 consultations - it’s an opportunity to speak with the president in a small group setting and to provide feedback and ideas on the future of the University and to raise the issues important to you.

Staff

Monday, September 26 – 3:30pm-4:30pm – (in person)

Tuesday, September 27 – 8:30am-9:30am (virtual)

Students (coop students)

Thursday, September 29 – 9:00am-10:00am (virtual)

Tuesday, October 4 – 2:30pm-3:30pm (in-person)

Link: Waterloo at 100 Consultation Registration | Office of the President (uwaterloo.ca)<https://uwaterloo.ca/president/waterloo-100-consultation-registration>