Reminder: President's Forum April 11

Elizabeth Rogers em2rogers at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Apr 6 15:49:40 EDT 2023

Hello, everyone!

Before you head off for the long weekend, a friendly reminder that the President’s Forum is coming up next week and everyone is welcome to attend. (It’s being held in conjunction with the Staff Conference, but it’s open to faculty too!)

Here is more information about the sessions:
Feature Session: President's Forum - Waterloo at 100 Vision