Interdisciplinary Conference Opportunity: Combining Two Cultures

Lauren Rankin larankin at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 7 20:15:40 EST 2023

Hello Arts students,

Check out this amazing conference opportunity, happening next term:

What? Combining Two Cultures conference
When? January 12th to 14th, 2024
Where? University of Waterloo, Environment buildings
Who? Undergraduate and Graduate students
Cost? $20 (includes 5 meals)

The Combining Two Cultures (C2C) conference celebrates and supports interdisciplinary education. The theme is "Jack of All Trades", where this conference will provide you with exciting opportunities to network, collaborate, and explore the benefits and practical uses of your degrees and experiences through an interdisciplinary lens. This conference is open to both undergraduate and graduate students across the University, so tell your friends!

Tickets are only $20 (includes 5 meals!) and are on sale until December 22nd at 10am. Check out our website to purchase a ticket and for more information.

Get a ticket: https://www.ticketfi.com/event/5365/combining-two-cultures-2024-jack-of-all-trades

Website: https://combiningtwocultur.wixsite.com/combining2cultures

We would love to see you represent your program at C2C!

Lauren Rankin

C2C Marketing Strategist

Knowledge Integration Student