FW: Today: Join Arts’ Class of 2023 reception

Wendy Philpott wphilpott at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 15 08:54:40 EDT 2023

Happy Convocation Day!

Today we are celebrating the Faculty of Arts’ Class of 2023! We invite all faculty and staff to join us at the RECEPTION held in the largest tent on the BMH Green following the Convocation Ceremony. Come celebrate the remarkable achievements of our graduates and to show our support for them as they embark on their next journey.

Meeting Points identified by programs and disciplines in Humanities, Social Sciences and Creative Arts will be set up surrounding the reception tent, providing opportunities for you to connect with the new grads and offer them congratulations in person. We are asking you to:

  *   Join us at the RECEPTION tent to congratulate your graduating students
  *   Encourage fellow faculty and staff to come to the reception and send off our new grads.
  *   Tweet/Facebook/email your graduating students to “meet you at the reception tent”.

No RSVP is required. Approximate reception times: 12pm, 4:30pm and 8:30pm.

For more details about convocation: Celebrate convocation | Convocation (uwaterloo.ca)<https://uwaterloo.ca/convocation>
[cid:image001.png at 01D99ED3.01206A90]

  *   sent on behalf of Phoebe Wong, Sr Alumni Engagement Officer