Dec 1 Psychology Colloquium: Dr. Signy Sheldon

Nicholas Fuller nfuller at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Nov 21 09:56:02 EST 2023

Dear all,

We are delighted to announce the Department of Psychology's next colloquium speaker, Dr. Signy Sheldon, who will be visiting us on December 1st.

The details, along with the title and abstract for Dr. Sheldon's talk, are below. All are welcome!

[cid:image001.png at 01DA1C60.EEEDA200]

Nick Fuller
Administrative Assistant
Department of Psychology
519-888-4567 x 40757
UW Psychology<https://uwaterloo.ca/psychology/>
@UwaterlooPsych
[cid:image002.png at 01DA1C60.EEEDA200]
I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.