Burst A Balloon Fundraiser still going....

Kristen Deckert kdeckert at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Oct 23 13:22:35 EDT 2023

Happy Monday!

It is week two of the Burst a Balloon Fundraiser for the United Way in the Arts Undergrad Office (PAS 2439).  We started with over 300 balloons to pop and have less than half remaining.  Please come by over the next few days and pay to pop a balloon and double your money!

If you pay $5 to pop a white balloon, you will receive a $10 or $15 gift card from K-W restaurant/food specialty shop.  $10 will get you a red balloon to pop with a gift card worth $20 or more!  Cash is preferred please.  Attached are lists of all the participating restaurants!

All proceeds go to the United Way so please consider supporting our event and we hope to see you soon!  We will be available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week between 8:30 – 4:30 for popping! 😊

Bon Appetit!

Kristen Deckert, BA  (she/her)
UW United Way Ambassador for Faculty of Arts

[uw]