[Candrama] Louise Forsyth

Day, Moira moira.day at usask.ca
Fri May 17 10:42:00 EDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

I am writing this morning with sad news. Yesterday, I was informed by her family that long-time CATR member, Louise Forsyth, had passed away quietly in Calgary on May 16th, 2024. Her health began to fail after 2022, and while our last visit in February, 2024 went well, she was clearly very fragile even then.

Louise was a force in our field as a prolific scholar, brilliant administrator, and gifted mentor and teacher, especially in the area of Québec theatre and Women's Studies. She will be very much missed.

Best,
Moira

Dr. MOIRA DAY
Professor Emerita