[Candrama] Louise Forsyth

Robin Whittaker rwhit at stu.ca
Fri May 17 15:23:57 EDT 2024

Thank you, Moira, for sharing this terrible news. Louise was an extraordinary supporter of our work, in both languages.

It’s been difficult hearing these names in recent weeks—Louise, along with Diane Bessai and Angela Rebeiro. We are working on tributes to them.

Sincerely,
Robin.

--
Dr. Robin C. Whittaker
CATR/ACRT President

St. Thomas University is situated on the traditional territory of the Wolastoqiyik, Wəlastəkewiyik / Maliseet whose ancestors along with the Mi’Kmaq / Mi’kmaw and Passamaquoddy / Peskotomuhkati Tribes / Nations signed Peace and Friendship Treaties with the British Crown in the 1700s.