[Candrama] Louise Forsyth

Stephen Johnson stephen.johnson at utoronto.ca
Tue May 21 06:15:23 EDT 2024

Just echoing the other tributes I am reading.
Louise was the very best of colleagues and mentors.
She was a force to be reckoned with, indeed—she fought the good fight on behalf of everyone around her, and taught many others how to do the same.

Stephen

Stephen Johnson, Professor Emeritus
Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies
University of Toronto St George
https://www.cdtps.utoronto.ca
Principal Investigator
Gatherings—Archival and Oral Histories of Performance
https://gatheringspartnership.com