[Candrama] FOLDA Discount for CATR Students

Rose Hopkins rose at spiderwebshow.ca
Tue May 28 10:02:43 EDT 2024

Hello,

I'm writing to you with the hope that you can circulate some information
about a discount we're offering for all CATR Students to FOLDA, or the
Festival of Live Digital Art (FOLDA). Please see the information below and
let me know if you require more details:

---

FOLDA (the Festival of Live Digital Art) is back, with supercharged
programming in-person June 13-15th, in Kingston, ON. From captivating
performances to interactive workshops, this festival is a celebration of
innovation and inclusivity within the live digital arts. Don't miss out on
this exciting opportunity to connect, learn, and be inspired!

*CATR Students can receive 25% off all tickets and passes by using the
promo code CATRStudents when checking out. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
<https://www.folda.ca/>*

Off particular interest to the CATR community might be *The StartUp
<https://www.folda.ca/how-to-startup/>*, an industry series running
concurrent to FOLDA with hands-on workshops presented in partnership with
Ingenuity Labs at Queen's University. In 2024, the StartUp takes a focus on
AI, VR, and the role Community in performance. *Passes for CATR Students
are only $105. *

Discounted accommodation is offered to those travelling to Kingston for
FOLDA. Check out our *Travel and Accommodation
<https://www.folda.ca/travel-and-accommodation/>* page for more details.

For more information, or for help booking tickets and passes, please
contact Rose Hopkins at rose at spiderwebshow.ca

--
*Rose Hopkins* (she/her)
Operations Coordinator, Spiderwebshow Performance