[CTN] Fwd: [Neuroscience Journal Club]

Chris Eliasmith celiasmith at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 21 13:48:37 EDT 2010

On Thursday September 23rd, the *UW Neuroscience Journal Club* will host
its inaugural meeting. Come learn more about the group and opportunities
to volunteer throughout the term. We will be meeting biweekly to discuss
current research; on alternating weeks, we will provide students with
the opportunity to develop their critical appraisal and presentation skills.