[CTN] Spaun chat, Thursday Dec 6th, 12:00 noon in PAS 2464

Matthijs van der Meer mvdm at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Dec 2 13:02:28 EST 2012

Thursday Spaun Chat
---------------------------------

We've been getting a lot of questions from people about Spaun, the
world's largest functional brain simulation recently published in
Science. (http://www.sciencemag.org/content/338/6111/1202)

While the software behind Spaun is open-source and available
at http://nengo.ca, we thought it'd be good to invite interested
people in for an informal chat about it.  We'll do a quick ten-minute
summary of our research, and then open up the discussion to answer
any questions about Spaun and our other research.  We'd love it
if people were interested in playing with our software, and maybe even
taking it in new directions.

Time: 12:00 noon, Thursday, Dec 6th
Location: 2464 PAS