[CTN] First Two UWloo Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience Seminars Set for Fall 2022

Britt Anderson britt at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Oct 7 09:06:03 EDT 2022

Dear all,

Bryan Tripp has arranged the first two CTN seminars for Fall 2022. They
will be

Oct 25 2:30 Adrien Peyrache (McGill)
Nov 1 2:30 Yalda Mohsenzadeh (Western)

both of these will be virtual (to accomodate the speakers), but we are
working hard to return to in person visits. Further details about the
links, titles and abstracts will follow.

In addition, we will try to find a room where we can "host" a viewing
party for any of you who are local and would like to have a chance to
discuss the talk together.

-- Britt

--
Britt Anderson, PhD & MD
Director, Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience