[CTN] UWaterloo Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience Research Day

Britt Anderson britt at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 16 12:22:30 EDT 2022

Dear CTN Mailing List,

The University of Waterloo's Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience will be having a Research Day Sept 27 from 15:00-17:30 in DWE 3516. Our goal is an informal venue to renew old acquaintances, meet some of the new members of the Centre, and to catch up on the science we all have been doing during the Work from Home years.

If you are in the area, the basic agenda will be:

1. 15:00-16:00 short, four minutes each, lab overviews by a dozen of the Centre's 18 core and affiliate faculty.

2. 16:00-16:30 coffee break

3. 16:30-17:30 short, four minutes each, research presentations by a cross section of graduate students and post-docs working with CTN faculty.

We look forward to seeing some of you there. If you can't make it
there will always be Brain Day 2023 this Spring to try again.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to write me or Reza (Ramezan <rramezan at uwaterloo.ca>; my co-organizer).

Britt Anderson, PhD & MD
Director, Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience
Assoc. Prof., Dept. of Psychology
University of Waterloo, Canada
https://brittlab.uwaterloo.ca