[CTN] CTN Seminar - Maurizio de Pitta - Tuesday, March 21 3:30 p.m., E5-2004

Sue Ann Campbell sacampbell at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 21 13:51:13 EDT 2023

Just a quick reminder about today's CTN Seminar - 3:30 p.m. in E5-2004.

Regards,

Sue Ann

Dr. Sue Ann Campbell (she/her)

Professor and University Research Chair

Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Waterloo

Waterloo ON N2L 3G1

https://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~sacampbe/

President-Elect, Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society<https://caims.ca/>

I acknowledge that I live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo main campus is located on the Haldimand tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.