[Gbda201tas] GBDA 210 section 2 assignment 1 question

Kayla Hop Hing khophing at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Oct 31 12:27:24 EDT 2023

Hi Ziyi,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry to hear you weren’t happy with your grade, but I’d love to give you feedback if you’d like to hear from me (as the TA who graded your work). If you’d only like to speak with Professor MacArthur that’s totally fine too - I’ve CC’d her to this email so she’s aware that you’d like to speak with her.

Best,
Kayla