re-testing

CYWS000 CYWS at MUSICA.MCGILL.CA
Mon May 3 22:32:52 EDT 1993

I am testing again because I rec'd a message telling me my membership
had expired within the 48h deadline.  I suspect this applies only to
an earlier (failed!) attempt to hook up, and that my subsequent attempt
got me hooked up to the system.  Anyway, on Wed. I want to send all of
you (and others, joining nanosecond by nanonsecond!) an electronic
notice about the LMDA here in early June: an event well worth attending.
So let me know if you are getting this so I won't just be sending the
LMDA stuff into the void.--Denis
P.S.  Jill: do you know if Maarten van Dijk has an email number?
What we'll all need soon is a dial-in directory of email numbers,
national and international.
P.P.S.  Will it eventually be possible to put our NEWSLETTER onto the
system?  Maybe we could also figure out a way to link up with other
notice boards, e.g. ASTR.  I bet their members are just dying to read
our NEWSLETTER!