Not Wanted On The Voyage

Jeremy Wechsler jeremymw at MCS.COM
Sun Feb 6 19:21:00 EST 1994

        I am interested in producing a stage adaptation of Timothy
Findley's Not Wanted on the Voyage, which was supposed to be performed at
the Stratford Festival several years ago, but wasn't (anyone know why?).
The adaptation was written by Findley himself, but I am in the USA and am
having trouble finding the name of Findley's agent from this side of the
border.

        If you have any leads on Findley's publisher, agent, etc., please
forward them to me as I have loved his work for years, and would die to put
him into our season.