Call for Papers (fwd)

Jill Tomasson Goodwin jtomasso at WATARTS.UWATERLOO.CA
Mon Jan 24 10:07:16 EST 1994

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 09:58:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Jill Tomasson Goodwin <jtomasso at watarts.uwaterloo.ca>
To: candrama at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: Call for Papers

The theme for Canadian Theatre Review's issue #81 (January/95) is
Computers and Drama.  As its guest editor, I'm issuing a call for papers
to subscribers of candrama (and friends).  We are interested in anyone who
wishes to write an article on such areas as the impact of computers on the
the act of writing, theatre archives, computer networks and theatre
information, teaching of theatre/drama, the technical side of theatre
production (lighting, set design, sound etc.), the box office/
administration of theatres, of any other ideas you may have.  Our articles
are usually 3500 words.  Please reply to me at
jtomasso at watarts.uwaterloo.ca.

Jill Tomasson Goodwin