ACTR/ARTC dues

JIM HOFFMAN JHOFFMAN at MICKEY.CARIBOO.BC.CA
Mon Jan 24 12:00:35 EST 1994

This is a reminder to pay your annual ACTR/ARTC membership fee --
if you haven't done so already.  This will ensure that you remain
on our list and receive mailings of "Theatre Research in Canada",
our "Newsletter", and others.  If you've somehow managed never to
officially join us, then please feel welcome!  Fees are $50 for
individuals and instituitions, and $20 for students, unemployed
and retired.  Send your cheque and mailing address to:
     Jim Hoffman
     University College of the Cariboo
     Box 3010
     Kamloops, B.C.