becoming a member

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Mon Jan 24 20:38:43 EST 1994

Dear Edward Mullaly,
        I am a Canadian doing my MFA in Asian Performance.  I would love
to keep up with what is going on in Canadian theatre.  So could you
pleasse put me on your list.  Plus I am very interested in Asian Theatre
in Canada.  So far I have found a few things but nothing so far to wrrite
a paper.  I am trying to get to gether to write about Beijing Opera in
Canada because currenlty I am traing for one in Hawaii with Chinese
Masters.  But anyways.  thank .  Its good to know you exist.
yours truly,
walter cassidy