Theatre for the Differently Abled

Kathy Kit Yi Chung kychung at UNIXG.UBC.CA
Fri Jul 1 00:53:58 EDT 1994

On Tue, 28 Jun 1994, Cindy Murrell wrote:

> I have a patron who is looking for the names and addresses of
> persons or theatres who specialize in working with the
> differently abled.  She has been able to find lists for the U.S.,
> but she cannot find the equivalent for Canada.  If anyone knows
> of a source or of the names of theatres, could you please let me
> know?

Hi Cindy --

I'm not very knowledgable on the topic but I believe one group in
Vancouver which does theatre work with the differently abled is
Theatre Terrific and their listing in the current phone book is:

     Theatre Terrific
     1675 Discovery
     Vancouver, B.C.
     Tel: (604) 222-4020
     Fax: (604) 222-4024

I'm sure they can offer you further assistance.

Kathy

Kathy Chung
kychung at unixg.ubc.ca
UBC, Vancouver