E.S.L. and drama

Glen Nichols Glen_Nichols at UQAC.UQUEBEC.CA
Wed Mar 30 08:31:59 EST 1994

Boy! when they said CANDRAMA was a quiet listserv, they were right!  I guess
we're all too busy with "REAL" work to spend time on the usual silly chit-
chat which takes up so much space on these systems. ;)  Anyway, down to my
_real_ question --- I'm looking for resources (both practical and theoretical)
on the use of drama / theatre in E.S.L. teaching.  I've come up with some
general information, but the department has asked me to put together a series
of workshops for our teacher-training degree (in E.S.L.) here and I need a
bit of outside help.  Any suggestions you might have for material I could find
useful would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Glen