E.S.L. and drama

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Wed Mar 30 20:40:27 EST 1994

Dear Glen,
        Yes, it is pretty quit out there.  Because you are in Quebec I
thought I would give you some small info.  I did my undergrad at
Concordia U, and they have a bvery strong DINE programme.  Bernie Warren
who was in charge of it has left but can be contacted at University of
Windsor.  He knows a great deal.  He might be able to help you.  I
myself, cannot not help you in any other way,  I am a Grad student here
in Hawaii duing a degree in Asian Performance.  Good Luck. walter