ACTR Theory Discussion Group

Jennifer Harvie J.B.C.Harvie at QMW.AC.UK
Fri Nov 4 16:56:00 EST 1994

PLEASE POST

ACTR/ARTC THEORY DISCUSSION GROUP

For the last two years, the ACTR/ARTC has incorporated into its annual
conference schedule a session for the discussion of a recent critical
article.  All going according to plan, the article is selected and
advertised before the conference, we read it beforehand, and at the
conference we enjoy the luxury of discussing at least one shared text (we
also enjoy the luxury of a session graced with snacks and pop and beer).

The ACTR executive committee has asked me to coordinate the theory
discussion session this year and I am writing to request text suggestions.
If there's a particular article you'd like to suggest, please do.  If
there's a topic you think would be appropriate, let me know.  Any comments?
Please pass them on.
*I particularly encourage graduate students to make suggestions.*

Please reply as soon as possible.  A selection doesn't really need to be
made until the end of February, when information for the spring edition of
the ACTR Newsletter has to be in, but "the early bird" and all that (some
capitalist parable about worms).

Thanks,
Jen Harvie

Please contact me at this email address:  J.B.C.Harvie at qmw.ac.uk