Asian Theatre in the School

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Tue Nov 22 15:48:20 EST 1994

Aloha,

        Once again I am going to ask an Asian Theatre in Canada
question.  Currently I know of two Universities that offer full courses
in Asian theatre.  U of Toronto, Japanese, and Chinese and U of Vic,
Japanese.  What I am interested in learning about directed to teachers. I
am wondering if first there are any other U's teaching a full course in
Asian Theatre.  The unversities that incorperate Asian theatre in there
classes how much work is spent on it.  A week of class etc, and if you
have the time what basic sources do you use and is video included?
        I appriciate any feed back I can get.
Mahalo!
walter cassidy
University of Hawaii