Fringe info

Chris Cinnamon std_cinnamon at HG.ULETH.CA
Fri Nov 25 02:41:46 EST 1994

Howdy!  I'd like to know if anyone out there can supply me with any info about
the Fringe Festival.  I'm from S.Alberta so I'm looking at the Edmonton,
 Calgary,
Vancouver, Victoria, Regina area for this summer.  I'm about to undertake a
project with an aquaintance which will be in the form of a one woman show
having to deal somewhat with the lesser known history of the Lethbridge/Southern
Alberta area. I  would like any info about the festival that may be helpful
to a "new-comer", and also any info about grants etc which may be of help
financially.  In addition, if anyone
knows if there is an e-mail address for the Chinook Theatre in Edmonton I'd
love to have it. Thanks before-hand.  Christopher Cinnamon