Canadian Panel at ATHE

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Thu Sep 29 18:54:38 EDT 1994

        This year at ATHE the topic is "Gateways to the Next
Millennium."  I have been asked by Dr. Juli Burk who is heading it this
year to try to set up a Canadian Theatre panel.
          The next on is in San Francisco, augest 9-12 1995.  I am
looking for Canadians scholars who would like to join me in a Panel for
the conference.  I am looking for topics of French Canadian (Quebec etc),
theatre, Native Canadian theatre, English language theatre, or anything
relatied to Canada and theatre.  I myself will be focusing on Asian
theatre in Canada and/or comparison of American and Canadian theatre.
        The only problem is I need to know by October 15th but Dr. Burk
is a Prof. at my University so I can make a proposal in person with her.
        If you are interested please drop me a line a what you would like
to present.
        I think this is a great opertunity for Canadian's to show our
stuff.  So I hope I will find people interested in this possilbe great
situation.

walter cassidy
University of Hawaii at Manoa