Send is your URLs!

Mark J. Jones 73121.74 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Sun Apr 9 00:42:35 EDT 1995

CyberStage, a Toronto-based art and technology magazine, is currently in
the
midst of building its online site on the World-Wide Web. One of the things
we
want to include is a series of links to other web sites which reflect new
and
interesting works in the field of art and technology. This can include
anything from
VR performances to interactive galleries, sites with educational
institutions now
involved in various forms studies on art and technology -- ie., anything
which
attempts to look at new media from a cultural or artistic standpoint.

We invite anyone to submit URLs of any sites they know of or maintain to be
included as a link in our own web site. We want to become an online
resource
centre for anyone who wants to experience the playful side of the Internet
but
either isn't sure where to start or wants to know of one central place
which will
have all the hottest links.

Please send your URLs by email to cstage at passport.ca or on CIS at 73121,74.
If anyone would like more info on CyberStage itself please email this
request and
we would be happy to pass on some blabber on us.

Mark Jones
Editor