Send is your URLs!

ISEA 95 MONTREAL isea95 at ER.UQAM.CA
Wed Apr 12 19:20:13 EDT 1995

dear mark, I will send a copy of your message to henry see, who looks after
our www site. Keep in touch, Claude
BTW We are having a press conference here on April 24 at 10am to announce
ISEA95. Can you or a representative make it? Best wishes, Claude Schryer
Communications

ISEA95_Montreal_________________________________________________________
#310 - 307, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest    Montreal, QC    Canada H2X 2A3
Telephone  +1 514 990-0229                          Fax  +1 514 842-7459
Email  isea95 at er.uqam.ca                 ftp/gopher  isea95.comm.uqam.ca
WWW  http://isea95.comm.uqam.ca/isea95.html        list-e  ISEA95 at pd.org
 Pour s'inscrire a la liste d'ISEA95_Montreal, envoyez le message:
                            "SUBSCRIBE ISEA95"
          with no subject header to: sans entete de sujet a:
                            <MAJORDOMO at pd.org>