My Head for Clearer Thinking

Marlene Moser mmoser at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Aug 21 08:36:37 EDT 1995

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Richard Sutherland wrote:

> >To: Multiple recipients of list CANDRAMA <CANDRAMA at unb.ca>
> >
> >Hello CANDRA world.  Anyone planning on catching SummerWorks shows?
> >Check this out:
> >
> >                             My Head for Clearer Thinking
> >                                 by Marlene Moser
> >        "one of four Parallel Lab participants at the SummerWorks Festival"
> >                                Tarragon Main Space
> >                                 30 Bridgman Avenue
> >

> So excuse my west coast ignorance, but what, exactly, is Summerworks?

SummerWorks is a theatre festival in Toronto, now in its fifth year. This
year 38 shows were chosen by lottery.  All proceeds go to the producing
companies.

In 1992, the Parallel Lab series was instituted.  Four scripts are chosen
for an extra performance where the audience can participate in a
discussion immediately afterwards.  Parallel Lab facilitators this year are
Jackie Maxwell and Peter Hinton.

I could go on, but perhaps that's enough?...