(no subject)

Timothy Kowalsky gothicpoet at POP.IQUEST.NET
Mon Jul 17 06:00:46 EDT 1995

I hope you'll all forgive my posting this here, but it seemed
like a good way to get the following information out to a lot
of interested parties I might not be able to reach in any other way.

Torchlight Productions is carrying out its second annual playwriting
contest for original scripts.  As the contest administrator, I'd like to
see as many people as possible have the opportunity to enter.

The stated purpose of the contest is to further the work of
developing authors so the educational environment seemed like
the perfect place to try to generate entries.  I am also aware that
there are many people functioning in technical areas who subscribe
to the list who might also be interested in breaking into writing.
We want to do what we can to help.  One of the first major hurdles
to getting a play published and produced is getting it produced
the FIRST time.  The winner of this contest will receive not only
a monetary prize, but their work will be produced.  (Last year we
produced both the first and second place winners!)

I would greatly appreciate it if this information could be
made available to any interested parties you all know.
I am sparing you all the placement of the entire contest
info in the mailing list, so I am including my email address
below.

If anyone wants further information about Torchlight Productions,
or the Joseph E. Huston Distinguished Playwrights Award, we are
on the WWW at:

http://bsuvc.bsu.edu/~00tekowalsky/torchpag.html

and I can be reached by email at:

gothicpoet at iquest.net

Thank you.

--
*       Timothy E. Kowalsky   *      Production Stage Manager   *
*      gothicpoet at iquest.net  *    Administrator -- JEH Awards  *