ATHE NEWS ONLINE: CALL FOR PAPERS (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Mar 16 21:31:18 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 18:34:23 -0500
From: James Thomas <jthomas at cms.cc.wayne.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Subject: ATHE NEWS ONLINE: CALL FOR PAPERS

------------------------------
From: "Pol Popovic" <ppopovic at ummac01.mty.udem.mx>
15 Mar 1995 15:21:07 U
To: "everyone ATHENEWS" <athenews at cms.cc.wayne.edu>
Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS

                      CALL FOR PAPERS
I am the editor of the new journal ALPHABETUM which will publish articles on
world literature.  I would like to invite members of ATHENEWS to submit their
papers as well as to subscribe to our review.  If you have any questions,
please do not hesitate to contact me.

ALPHABETUM, a new journal of international literature, invites critical
articles on World Literature.  The Editorial Board, composed of literature
professors from a number of different international institutions (Australia,
Canada, Chile, England, France, Greece, Mexico and United States), welcomes
submissions representing different schools of literary criticism and individual
perspectives.  The articles should be written in one of three languages:
English, Spanish or French.  The manuscripts should be between fifteen and
twenty pages (double spaced), following the MLA style.  Book reviews are also
accepted and they should be five to ten pages long.  Send each manuscript in
duplicate along with a self addressed envelope.  Manuscripts and subscriptions
(fifteen U.S. dollars / individuals, twenty U.S. dollars / institutions) should
be sent to the editor, Pol Popovic, 5111 North 10th Street, Suite 124, McAllen,
Texas 78504, USA.  For more information, write or call Prof. Pol Popovic,
Universidad de Monterrey, Humanidades, Apartado Postal 738, Garza Garcia, Nuevo
Leon, C.P. 66250 Mexico, Tel. (8) 338-50-50 ext.198 or 252, Fax: (8) 338-3135
or 336-42-02, Internet: ppopovic at ummac01.mty.udem.mx.

Pol Popovic
ppopovic at ummac01.mty.udem.mx