Theatre tradition in Canada

Walter Cassidy cassidy at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Fri Mar 17 18:27:59 EST 1995

Aloha,
        With my continuing research on Asian theatre, I started to begin
thinking what is considered traditional theatre in Canada.  So I thought
I would send my thought out to the net to see what responses I got.
Which included any traditional Native theatre that is still continuing.
What also made me think of this is because Cantonese Opera has been
perfromed in  Canada for over a hundred years.  When does a form become
reconized as a traditonal form.  What are possible guidlines.
        Like I said I thought I just put this out for discussion.  Hope
to hear from some people.
Mahalo,
walter