ATHE NEWS ONLINE: The TLA Brochure (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed May 31 11:18:39 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 10:23:09 -0500
From: James Thomas <jthomas at cms.cc.wayne.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Subject: ATHE NEWS ONLINE: The TLA Brochure

From: "Blakeley, Karel I" <blakeley at maple.lemoyne.edu>
Sat, 27 May 1995 08:35:10 EST
Subject: The TLA Brochure

Boy is my face red. I recently sent out a request askilng for help with a
brochure for TLA.  Gary Maciag was kind enough to point out the
following:

"BTW, I noticed that you expanded ATHE's acronym as American Theatre in
Higher Education. Of course, it is the Association for Theatre in Higher
Education.

You'll probably want to double check this on postings you send out in the
future. Some people unfamiliar with ATHE may think it is limited to the
study of American theatre."

Oops.  The fingers and the brain and the keyboard- it gets so jumbled. Just
get going too fast. I do apologize for messing that up
and I thank Gary for helping me to correct it.

Thank you,

Karel Blakeley
resident designer
Firehouse Theatre