yesterday's address

Ed Mullaly MULLALY at UNB.CA
Wed Oct 11 09:15:52 EDT 1995

        A slight problem arises with yesterday's Murdoch University's Centre
of Theatre Practice drama address.  It was more detailed than it should have
been.  Your Web gateway will be much happier if you give it, simply:

        http://ctp.murdoch.edu.au/

Forget the bit about 'index.html' as part of the initial address (although
you will probably be moved onto that particular page of the site).  I've
just used the above address, and it does work.  This site might well be
worth keeping an eye on.  Perhaps it will inspire some brilliantly creative
ideas for our own Candrama pages......

  Edward Mullaly,                 I'm really sorry for you all,
  Department of English, UNB      But it's an unjust world
  mullaly at unb.ca  (506)453-4676   And virtue is triumphant
  FAX 453-5069                    Only in theatrical performances.
                                               -- Mikado of Japan