ATHE forum

Walter Cassidy wcassidy at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Fri Oct 13 11:17:55 EDT 1995

        I have been talking and e-mailing ATHE for the past few weeks and
ATHE is interested in creating with  my help a Canadian Theatre Forum,
that would make Canadian theatre a continuious presents at the ATHE each
year.  Before I apply I was wondering if Canadians first of all would be
interested in this.  Are there  people willing to join if it started? I
am also thinking of making it a theme based forum.  Looking at Canadian
theatre outside of Canada.  Is this a good idea?  Any other ideas?  Not a
good idea to have a theme and just keep it open?
        So what do you think?  I think this is a great opertunity and
hope there will be strong responce for it.  Anyways, any feedback will
very much wanted.
thanks
walter cassidy
University of Toronto