ATHE stuff.

Walter Cassidy wcassidy at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Oct 23 12:06:13 EDT 1995

Well, I very much appriciate all the comments from people out there.  I
am still am at the begining stages of this possiblity, but all of these
suggestings I will consider and take some time to think about before I go
any further.  I did not realize I would bring up some ACTR  stuff.
Which  is the last thing I would want to effect on a negative level.
And at the same time I still want to keep the dialogue going on with
ATHE.  So, the best thing for me to do at this time is still talk to ATHE
but walk softly at this point because there are aspects of ACTR I don't
understand and would like to learn more about it before I go any
further.  I did get many suggestions beyond what I was thinking about,
Which has made this more difficult and stranger then I thought it would
be.  But anyways, thanks again for the feedback.
walter cassidy