Lisa-Marie Coulthard

Richard Sutherland Richard_Sutherland at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Thu Oct 26 17:50:52 EDT 1995

Does anyone happen to know Lisa's address? I just had an ACTR Newsletter
returned with an "address unknown" sticker on it (it was sent to Gloucester
Avenue, Toronto). You can e-mail me directly if you know her whereabouts.

Thanks

|  Richard Sutherland             |   (Richard_Sutherland at mindlink.bc.ca)  |
|  1-2515 Vine Street             |                                        |
|  V6K 3K9                        |                                        |
|  Phone or Fax: (604) 736-4651   |           "All's Well that Ends"       |