ATHE ONLINE: panel possibilities (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Sep 18 22:09:50 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 18:31:08 -0400
From: James Thomas <jthomas at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Subject: ATHE ONLINE: panel possibilities

------------------------------
From: miles.linda at mail.utexas.edu (Linda Miles)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 17:17:41 -0500
To: ATHENEWS at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
Subject: panel possibilities

I am a PhD candidate looking to put together a panel proposal for ATHE 1996.
 The work I'm doing right now involves direcing techniques/Shakespeare's
comedies/issues of gender.  Right now I remain fairly flexible, looking for
anyone interested in any of the following trajectories (into which my work
can fit):

directing & Shakespeare
directing & comedy
directing & gender
Shakespeare production & gender
Shakespeare's comedies & gender
etc.
etc.

I think there is a lot of potential in these areas, and that we can put
together an exciting combination of papers.  Anyone working in similar
arenas and interested in collaborating on a proposal, please contact me
PRIVATELY.

Linda Miles
miles.linda at mail.utexas.edu