ATHE ONLINE: Re: ATHE PANEL PROPOSALS (fwd)

Kathy Chung kchung at EPAS.UTORONTO.CA
Mon Sep 18 22:10:48 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 14:21:10 -0600
From: James Thomas <jthomas at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list ATHENEWS <ATHENEWS at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Subject: ATHE ONLINE: Re: ATHE PANEL PROPOSALS

From: PATRICK HENNEDY <pjh at cunyvms1.gc.cuny.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 01:04:32 EST
Subject: Re: ATHE PANEL PROPOSALS

I am a grad student at CUNY Graduate School, PhD Program in
Theatre, and would love to find people to join in sending a
panel proposal to the next ATHE conference.

My current work is on the cultural implications of the life
and work of David Belasco, and more specifically an
interrogation of the role of "the Girl" in "The Girl of the
Golden West."

Are there any grad students (or even faculty) out there
writing on similar subject matter/critical concerns?  If so,
let's put a panel together for ATHE and see if it gets
accepted!

I would just like to add that I am particularly interested
in proposing something for the American Theatre and Drama
Society, and would greatly appreciate any help you could
give in connecting me with other potential panel members.

Thank you,

Patrick Hennedy
pjh at cunyvms1.gc.cuny.edu